Hi! I’m Diane. I’m a small business owner just like you.
I’ve done web design since 2007 for small businesses in
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, California and even Australia, and I can help you put your business online too using the WordPress system.
I can help put your business online from lead generation to selling products or services to customer engagement and support.
Please click on the blue button below to email me for a quote.
For a limited time only, get a FREE MOBILE WEBSITE* just for filling out the form and talking to me a little more about your online business needs.
Thanks for coming up with great ideas on very little information and in such a short time. It's now a bright, professional, user friendly website! We will definitely tell others about you.
Mary Ewert, C. Ewert Plumbing & Heating
For a limited time, get a FREE MOBILE WEBSITE for filling out the form after clicking on the blue button. I will build a mobile site that includes:
You can have a free subdomain or I will give you directions to hook up your custom domain such as m.yoursite.com. I will provide a redirect code if you have a site already that will send mobile visitors to your mobile site.
No Hosting Fees!
I specialize in web design for small businesses in service industries such as plumbers, spas and salons, construction, landscaping, dentists, book sellers, florists, martial arts, artists, photographers, and non profits. See some of the other web designs I have done and read the case study for a plumbing company in Davenport, Iowa.
Ewert Plumbing and Heating in Davenport, Iowa needed a new website. The one they had was little more than a business card online.
Mary Ewert wasn't sure what they wanted but the little running plumber icon had to go. I created a new logo based on their white vans and created a header that contains all the important contact information up front. A blue background evoking water along with a large image of one of their plumbers gives the site a fresh, clean, modern look. A contact form on every page makes it easy to get in touch.
I made sure that the title and description of each page along with the content were optimized for search engines. The site is on the first page of Google for a number of keywords including several number one positions.
Mary was delighted with the new website and had this to say, "Just wanted to say thank you, Diane, for redoing our website. We are so happy with the results and are excited to see how this will help our business!! You were a pleasure to work with and very helpful as we were not sure exactly what we wanted. Thanks for coming up with great ideas on very little information and in such a short time. It's now a bright, professional, user friendly website! We will definitely tell others about you."
Google Positions for Keywords (position subject to change)
backflow preventer testers in the quad cities: position 1
plumbing company davenport, iowa: position 1
24hr plumbing service davenport, iowa: position 1
plumbing davenport iowa: position 1
24hr plumbing services davenport ia: position 1
water heaters in davenport iowa: position 1
backflow preventer testers in the quad cities: position 1
swimming pool plumbing backflow preventer: position 1
davenport iowa backflow device testing cost: position 2
davenport iowa irrigation backflow prevention: position 2
affordable plumbers in davenport, iowa: position 3
davenport iowa plumbing: position 4
I'm Diane Wolf and I live in South Milwaukee with my wonderful husband and three little boys. I've been a web designer in the Milwaukee area for six years now and I'm always learning something new. I have done websites using Yola as the content management system and have now added WordPress to my bag of tricks.
If you're wondering what it's like to work with me, I think these words from my boss at Yola sums it up pretty well: "Diane's work for us was always of the highest standard. She had an excellent grasp of our product and service and was able to provide knowledgeable and timely support for our customers. We received a large number of compliments from customers for the excellent tech support provided by Diane. Diane was also very willing to jump in and help out when another team member was unavailable or when there was a deadline or a crisis that required extra effort. We are lucky to have had her and would definitely hire her again if the opportunity presented itself!" And they did!
Terms of Service
Web Design Terms of Service
I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at anytime, for any reason.
Web Design Package Information Plus Package:
*Custom Domain, Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator or WordPress hosted on HostGator Silver, Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator Mail and Website Maintenance included for one year. You must pay the domain registration fee, Silver hosting fee, Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator Mail fee, and Website Maintenance annually. Prices subject to change. Plus Ecommerce Package: *Custom Domain, Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator Silver, Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator Mail and Website Maintenance included for one year. You must pay the domain registration fee, Silver hosting fee, Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator Mail fee, and Website Maintenance annually. Online Store fee included for one month. You must pay the Online Store fee monthly. Prices subject to change. Website Maintenance fee renewal notice will come from Wolf Media Plus. All other renewal notices will come from Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are dissatisfied for any reason, you will receive a refund if you cancel your paid services within 30 days of the activation of your account. The 30-day money-back guarantee does NOT apply to domain name registration, other domain name services, Fotolia Image credits and for already redeemed credits. Once you register your domain name or apply your domain credit, it cannot be "returned" until the duration of the domain term has expired. However, I can assist you in transferring or pointing your domain to the host of your choice. The amount of your refund will be the price of the design package which may include paid service purchased from Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator minus domain name registration fee and overage charges, and minus the value of any redeemed credits. If the value of the credits redeemed exceeds the price of the paid service, then you will not receive a refund.
Terms of Agreement
These are the terms of our agreement together:
1. Authorization. The Client is engaging Wolf Media Plus, known as Developer, a sole proprietor, located at 1636 Sherman Avenue South Milwaukee, WI 53172, as an independent contractor for the specific purpose of developing and/or improving a web site. The Client hereby authorizes Developer to access the Client's Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator account or create a Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator account for the client and authorizes the developer to create accounts for any other websites, programs, etc. which need to be accessed for this project. The Client also authorizes Developer to publicize their completed web site to Google.
2. DEFINITIONS “Agreement” means this Client Agreement. “Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator” means Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator, Inc. “Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator Tools” means certain products and services provided by Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator to Wolf Media Plus to assist Wolf Media Plus to perform the services under this Client Agreement. DOMAIN NAMES Client agrees to purchase the domain name for Client's site from Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator, Inc. (“Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator”). This does not include pre-existing domain name ownership. OWNERSHIP Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator owns all right, title and interest in and to the Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator Tools and any and all patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, trade secrets and any other form of intellectual property rights recognized in any jurisdiction, including applications and registrations for any of the foregoing (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) embodied therein. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator NOR WOLF MEDIA PLUS BE LIABLE TO CLIENT FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, ANY INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CLIENT AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator or WOLF MEDIA PLUS HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS OTHERWISE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EFFECTS OF TERMINATION In the event of a termination of our agreement with Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator, this Client Agreement will immediately terminate. We will promptly notify you in the event of such termination. 2. Standard Web Site Package: Domain Registration: The Developer will secure a domain name for the Client to be registered in Client's name at the Client’s request. All charges incurred in doing so for one year only are included in the base price contemplated by this agreement. These are Internic fees, and are not a source of income for the Developer. Client understands that these fees are renewable annually and will be informed of upcoming renewal by Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator, not Wolf Media Plus. Fees are also subject to change. If the Client already has a domain name, the Developer will coordinate redirecting the address to the new host. Should the Client desire a specific domain name, which is already owned by another party, negotiations for said domain name must be undertaken by the Client.
3. Text. Copy for web site must be supplied by the Client in a .pdf format via disk or email attachment. Otherwise, if not supplied on disk or via email, there may be an additional charge for typesetting. Links. This agreement contemplates up to an average of 12 external or relative links per page and an e-mail response link on each web page to any e-mail address specified by Client. Photos. Photos and other misc. graphic images must be supplied by Client. Scanning. This agreement contemplates scanning up to 10 images for the Client. It is contemplated that this will accommodate the needs of most Clients. Please note: If you anticipate needing extensive scanning service, or need large format images scanned, please contact Developer for pricing and / or discounts on volume scanning. Installation. Finished site will be created in the Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator site builder. Cross Browser Compatibility. Our agreement contemplates the creation of a web site viewable by the average user. Client is aware that some techniques on the Internet may require a more recent browser version and brand or plug-in. Client is also aware that as new browser versions are developed, the new browser versions may not be compatible. User screen resolution may not be compatible as well. Wolf Media Plus cannot guarantee browser or screen compatibility. Forms. This contract contemplates one basic form embedded on the Client's web site with the data captured in each form delivered to the Client at the Client’s specified e-mail address. If a specific script beyond this capability is requested by the Client and it must be purchased or created by the Developer at the Client’s request, the charge for the script, if any, will be billed back to the Client. Image Map. If needed for internal navigation will be charged as a graphic.
4. Standard Web site Package only. The content of the web pages will be supplied by the Client and executed as specified by the Client. This web site includes up to 5 web pages. In case the Client desires additional standard web pages beyond the original number of pages specified above, the Client agrees to pay Developer an additional $50 for each additional web page. Additional galleries will be combined and considered one page with up to 5 galleries; additional galleries will be charged as a separate page in bundles of 5.
5. Available Services : This agreement includes all the aforementioned services plus: Logo Design and Creation, and training (The Developer will provide e-mail and telephone assistance to the Client’s designated representatives regarding management of the Client’s web site). In-person training, if desired, will be charged at $50 for the first three hours; $20/hour after that plus any travel expenses.
6. Additional Expenses. Client agrees to reimburse the Developer for any Client requested and approved expenses necessary for the completion of the project. Examples would be: Purchase of specific fonts at the Client's request, Purchase of specific photography at the Client's request. Purchase of specific software at the Client's request.
7. Client Amends / Changes. Developer prides itself in providing excellent customer service. That is the spirit of our agreement and the spirit of the Developer's business. To that end, we encourage input from the Client during the design process. The Developer understands, however, that Clients may request significant design changes to pages that have already been built to the Client's specification. The fees set forth in Section 27 of our agreement do not include a provision for significant page modification or creation of additional pages in excess of our agreed page maximum. If significant page modification is requested after a page has been built to the Client's specification, we must count it as an additional page. Some examples of significant page modification at the request of the Client include: Developing a new table or layer structure to accommodate a substantial redesign at the Client's request. Recreating or significantly modifying the company logo graphic at the Client's request. Replacing more than 75% of the text to any given page at the Client's request. Creating a new navigation structure or changing the link graphics at the Client's request.
8. Third Party or Client Page Modification. Some Clients will desire to independently edit or update their web pages after completion of the site. Note however, Developer is not responsible for any damage created by the Client or agent of the Client. Any repairs required will be assessed at an hourly rate of $25. [1 hour minimum charge].
9. Web Hosting. Hosting is provided by Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator. The fee for the first year is included in the base price. Client understands that these fees are renewable annually and will be informed of upcoming renewal by Yola or WordPress hosted on HostGator, not Wolf Media Plus. Fees are also subject to change. The Developer will not utilize any other web host.
10. Paypal. The Client will create a Business Account through Paypal and list Developer as a user. Client will provide all necessary logins and passwords in order for the Developer to create a shopping cart and buttons.
11. Search Engine Registration. The Developer will optimize the Client's web site with appropriate titles, keywords, descriptions and text and thereafter submit the Client's web site to Google only. The Developer does not guarantee search engine placement of any kind.
12. Work Schedule and Completion Date. Developer to submit a First Mockup Draft of web site no later than thirty (30) days after Developer receives signed agreement, along with payment and initial direction from the Client. Client to provide Developer with all the data needed to complete web site, including text and photos. Upon completion of this stage, the Client will be asked to confirm acceptance for the basic site design via e-mail. Once this acceptance is received from the Client, the work necessary to complete the project will continue. Upon completion of the web site, an e-mail or letter and invoice will be sent to the Client advising the Client that the work has been completed. Client will supply written approval by printing, initialing and faxing back each page in web site. After contract has been paid in full, Client will be provided with all account login information.
13. Maintenance Grace Period. This agreement includes minor web page maintenance to regular web pages over a one-month period, including updating links and making minor changes to a sentence or paragraph. It does not including removing nearly all the text from a page and replacing it with new text. If the Client or an agent other than Developer attempts updating the Client’s pages, time to repair web pages will be assessed at the hourly rate, and is not included as part of the updating time. The one-month maintenance period commences upon the date that Client is provided login details. Changes requested by the Client beyond the limits included in the Maintenance Grace Period will be billed at the hourly rate $25/hour unless the Website Maintenance package is purchased. This rate shall also apply toward additional work authorized beyond the maximums specified above for such services as: general Internet orientation education, marketing consulting, web page design, editing, and art, photo, and graphics services.
14. Copyrights and Trademarks The Client represents to Developer and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Developer by Client for inclusion in web pages are owned by the Client, or that the Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Developer and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
15. Assignment of Project. The Developer reserves the right to assign certain subcontractors to this project to ensure the right fit for the job as well as on-time completion. The Developer warrants all work completed by subcontractors for this project. When subcontracting is required, the Developer will only use industry recognized professionals.
16. Age. Authorized representative of the Client certifies that he or she is at least 18 years of age and legally capable of entering a contract in the State of Wisconsin on behalf of the Client.
17. Warranties and Liability. Client agrees that any material submitted for publication by Client will not contain anything leading to an abusive or unethical use of the Web Hosting Service, the Host Server or the Developer. Abusive and unethical materials and uses include, but are not limited to, pornography, obscenity, nudity, violations of privacy, computer viruses, harassment, any illegal activity, spamming, advocacy of an illegal activity, and any infringement of privacy. Client hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Developer from any claim resulting from the Client's publication of material or use of those materials. It is also understood that the Developer will not publish information over the Internet which may be used by another party to harm another. The Developer will also not develop a pornography or warez web site for the Client. The Developer reserves the right to determine what is and is not pornography. Once the Client is provided the web site and login information, Developer does not warrant the functions of the site will meet Client’s expectations of site traffic or resulting business or that the operation of the web pages will be uninterrupted and / or error-free. Developer is not to be held responsible for occasional downtime of email or web site due to line interruptions and/or other instances beyond Developer's control.
18. Indemnification. Client agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold the Developer harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by the Client, its agents, employee or assigns. Client also agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Developer against Liabilities arising out of any injury to person or property caused by any products or services sold or otherwise distributed over the Client's web site. This includes any claims that Client's services and/or products are infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party, copyright infringement, and Client delivering any defective product or misinformation which is detrimental to another person, organization, or business.
19. Rights Upon Termination of Agreement. Developer shall transfer, assign and make available to Client all property and materials in Developer's possession or subject to Developer's control that are the property of Client, subject to payment in full of amounts due pursuant to this Agreement. Client may terminate this Agreement upon written notice to Developer. In the event the Client terminates this contract by registered letter within 30 days, 50% of down payment will be refunded. No portion of this initial payment will be refunded unless written application is made within 30 days of signing this contract. Refund request must be submitted by registered letter to Wolf Media Plus, 1636 Sherman Avenue, South Milwaukee, WI 53172.
20. Default. In the event of any default of any material obligation by or owed by a party pursuant to this Agreement, then the other party may provide written notice of such default and if such default is not cured within ten (10) days of the written notice, then the non- defaulting party may terminate this Agreement.
21. Notices. Any notice required by this Agreement or given in connection with it, shall be in writing and shall be given to the appropriate party by email, personal delivery or by certified mail, postage prepaid, or recognized overnight delivery services.
22. Laws Affecting Electronic Commerce. From time to time governments enact laws and levy taxes and tariffs affecting Internet electronic commerce. The Client agrees that the Client is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Developer and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the Client’s exercise of Internet electronic commerce.
23. Ownership to Web Pages and Graphics. Copyright to the finished assembled work of web pages and graphics produced by the Developer shall be vested with the Client upon final payment for the project. Developer assigns to Client all right, title and ownership including all intellectual property rights in and to the design, photos, graphics, logo, source code, work-up files, text, and any program(s) designed or purchased on behalf of the Client for completion of this project. Rights to any licensed photos, graphics, computer programs are specifically not transferred to the Client, and remain the property of their respective owners. Developer and its subcontractors retain the right to display all designs as examples of their work in their respective portfolios.
24. Litigation. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin, USA. Undersigned hereby agree to the terms, conditions and stipulations of this agreement on behalf of his or her organization or business. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of both parties. Any changes or modification thereto must be in writing and signed by both parties.
25. Payment of Fees. Fees to Developer are due and payable on commencement of work. All payments will be made in US funds. Developer reserves the right to remove web pages from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. If a payment delay is anticipated, please contact the Developer immediately for an alternative arrangement. In case collection of undisputed fees proves necessary, the Client agrees to pay all fees incurred by that process. This agreement becomes effective when Client purchases a web design package. The Client agrees that this contract was entered into in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
26. Sole Agreement. The agreement contained in this "Web Site Design Contract" constitutes the sole agreement between Developer and the Client regarding this web site. Any additional work not specified in this contract, must be authorized by a written change order. All prices specified will be honored for 30 days or until Developer completes the work specified in this Agreement. Continued services after that time will require a new agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the Developer and Client. This agreement terminates and supersedes all prior understanding or agreements on the subject matter hereof. Any changes or modification thereto must be in writing and signed by both parties
27. Initial Payment Policy. The Client agrees to the terms of this agreement on behalf of his or her organization or business. The price of the web design must be paid in full before work on the web design will commence. Payment may be paid through the PayPal button on Developer's Services page at http://www.wolfmediaplus.com/services.php WolfMediaPlus.com
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wolf Media Plus's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: i. modify or copy the materials; ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wolf Media Plus's web site; iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wolf Media Plus at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer a. The materials on Wolf Media Plus's web site are provided "as is". Wolf Media Plus makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wolf Media Plus does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Wolf Media Plus or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wolf Media Plus's Internet site, even if Wolf Media Plus or a Wolf Media Plus authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Wolf Media Plus's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wolf Media Plus does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wolf Media Plus may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wolf Media Plus does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links Wolf Media Plus has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wolf Media Plus of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to Wolf Media Plus's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.